Customizing Everything  

Friday, June 20, 2008

I am not particularly gifted at designing. Neither do I know how to mix concealer so that it perfectly complements my skin tone. Therefore, designing my blog so that it was mildly appealing took me three weeks. My Twitter page wasn't much easier.

Why must everything be customized? Why can't it already be made, and then I get to choose from the array of options? How do I know what is best? Why are there so many fonts? Is this the "making it easy for the consumer" bit that marketers love harping on about?

I have a hard time deciding what to eat. Different color combinations are way beyond my decision-making abilities. Hopefully someone will notice how bad I am at this and customize my stuff for me. And while you're at it, tell me what to get for lunch.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


3 comments: to “ Customizing Everything